|Dimensions||34 × 30 × 30.2 cm|
Beads can be pushed and children can exercise finger flexibility by playing with beads.
– Can develops children Fine Motor Skill through grab, hold and moving the beads. All parts are locked. This encourages children to grab and manipulate small objects and move them around.
– Can develop the fine motor skills needed for good handwriting, use small movements such as picking up small objects and holding a spoon, use the small muscles of the fingers toes, wrists, lips and tongue
– Children will be able to learn the colours and shapes
– Can help children work on their hand-eye coordination and visual focusing and tracking skills
– Can help in imagination, pretend play, dramatic play and construction planning. The creative process involves a number of components, most common is the imagination, originality (the ability to come up with ideas and products that are new and unusual productivity (the ability to generate a variety of different ideas through divergent thinking)
– problem solving (application of knowledge and imagination to a given situation), and the ability to produce an outcome of value and worth.