Canal Toys Style 4Ever Airbrush Plush Puppy, Decorate Over + Over Decorate-Wash-Repeat
- Design and create your own multicolored plush with the battery-powered airbrush gun and stick-on stencils
- Use the airbrush gun to apply your favorite colors and create cool, seamless, color-blended effects
- Explore your personal style and creativity by customizing over and over again
Redesign and update your plush with trendy and fun themes as your mood & style changes
- Customize your own adorable and soft plush puppy! Design and create your own multicolored plush with the battery-powered airbrush gun and stick-on stencils. The real airbrush gun makes it so easy and satisfying to create trendy and cute multicolored plushies!
- Use the airbrush gun to apply your favorite colors and create cool, seamless, color-blended effects! This super cute plush is your blank canvas. Explore your personal style and creativity by customizing over and over again! When you’re ready for a new design, simply wash off the old one and start over! This collectible plush looks brand new even after being washed, so the possibilities are endless. Redesign and update your plush with trendy and fun themes as your mood & style changes!
- Create Designs as Unique as You with a Real Airbrush!
- With the Airbrush Plush you can design and customize your own adorable plushie! Your plushie will be one-of-a-kind and totally YOU-nique! You can use the stencils to color in trendy icons like stars, hearts, palm trees, and more! Or, get creative and freestyle amazing color-blended effects! When you’re ready for a new design, simply wash your plush and start customizing again so it will always match your personal style!
- Stick on Stencils
Choose your stencil and stick it onto your plush wherever you want.
- Spray on Color
Insert a marker into your airbrush tool and press the button to spray color onto your plush.
- Wash and Repeat!
When you’re ready to re-decorate, simply wash your plush and start all over again!
- Pro Tips!
1. After using, remove the marker from the airbrush tool and replace the marker cap. For best results, store the markers facing cap side down.
2. If your marker seems dry, put a small drop of water on the marker and place the tip downward for a few minutes. Dab the marker on a paper towel to remove any excess water before spraying your plush again to avoid blotchiness.
3. Let your plush dry completely before touching it to avoid smudging or transferring color onto hands or other surfaces. Check to see if its dry by touching a small area first!
4. Use a paper towel to clean the nozzle of your airbrush tool to ensure it doesn’t clog, drip, or transfer color onto marker tips.
5. Always switch off the airbrush tool when not in use.
Connection failed: Host '18.104.22.168' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL serverError: