Not suitable for children under 3 years old due to small part choking hazard – Small balls. Adult supervision required at all times. If product gets into eyes, wash with water for 10 minutes. If symptoms persist seek medical advice. Non-irritant formula. For sensitive skin, test a small amount on skin first. To avoid possible staining with the product do not let wet skin or surfaces come into contact with the product before adding it to water. Once added to water it is stain free. If product falls on surfaces, wipe up immediately. Non-edible product, DO NOT EAT. If product is swallowed, drink plenty of fresh water. Product is non-toxic. Will not clog drains. Keep packaging for future reference.